How to Configure module in Admin Panel in Orchard Cms

Topics: Administration, Core, Customizing Orchard, General
Jul 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I am new to orchard i had made a simple module using MVC and Entity Frame work ..The module is simple Crud application.I had integerated this module on my orchard site and this module works fine on front end.But i had problem how to configure same module on admin panel in orchard i want to do these functionalities on admin site

how can i do this ?
Jul 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Apply the [Admin] attribute to your controller or individual actions, and you're good.
Jul 5, 2013 at 4:43 AM
I had applied admin attribute now my module access only in admin side but its not listed in the left pane in which all modules are listed with their names likes blogs ,comments ,pages etc. I want to list my module in same area but its does not shows there.How it is possible to list my custom module with their name in same area ?

Any Help would pe appriciated Thankx
Developer
Jul 5, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Edited Jul 5, 2013 at 5:20 AM
You need to implement INavigationProvider and provide your custom admin menu entries from there - [Admin] attribute won't automatically do that for you (it's only for routing and authorization purposes). Please look at existing implementations - there are lots of those all around Orchard code.
Jul 5, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Thankx It helps a lot for me thankx so much
Jul 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Which if you'd read the answer to the same question you also posted on Stack Overflow, you would have already known that.
Jul 5, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Edited Jul 5, 2013 at 10:36 AM
i had posted it yesterday but dont get any answer now i checked it and i got the answer thanks Hazza