Content Definition Part Descriptions in Pre-Release 1.7

Topics: Administration
Jul 2, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Perhaps the current presentation is still in the works without any styling but the description following the part names in the content definitions window is very cluttered, where it was clean and simple before.

Ideally, these descriptions might be added to a tool-tip in the future but the volume of text on a busy content type might have the reverse affect for a novice user. Otherwise, quite an exciting release on the way!
Coordinator
Jul 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Please do a CTRL+F5 or clear your cache, it's better on my machine.
Jul 3, 2013 at 12:58 AM
With Internet Explorer 9 and 10, it does look better but the div for the remove button still floats into the description text, taking away from the crisp interface. The font size is only 3 pt difference. Chrome 26 doesn't want to play ball for me and display the text as well as Internet Explorer for whatever reason, even on multiple desktops. I'm sure there are plenty of other, more important tweaks to make for the 1.7 release so thanks as always and carry on!
Developer
Jul 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I was able to reproduce this and solve it by adding a 50px margin to the description text. As long as the screen is not small enough that the horizontal scrollbar appears, the Remove text should no longer float into the description text. Thanks for calling it out.