orchard problems approving user and login

Topics: Localization, Troubleshooting, Writing modules
Jun 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I am using orchard cms 1.6. From the dashboard I have selected Settings/Users and selected the checkbox: Users must be approved before they can log in.

I then move to Users/add a new user, and proceed to enter details until a new user is created.

However it does not allow me to approve the account from the users screen (this was working before hand, however I implemented the skywalker tutorial http://skywalkersoftwaredevelopment.net/blog/writing-an-orchard-webshop-module-from-scratch-part-1 and now it doesnt allow me to approve a user, it approves them automatically when they are created -im not saying the tutorial was the issue but its all i have changed in the code??)

I have re-traced the entire skywalker tutorial and I dont know what happened or what I changed but I cant approve a user.

I also downloded a fresh copy of orchard and it all works fine, i have to approve a user before then can login. However I need to be able to do this on the project I am working on does anyone have any idea why this has happened? thank you