Error log in production give exception with orchard development path

Topics: Troubleshooting
Jun 21, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Hi,

I checked my orchard logs in production and saw the below exception. The weird thing is that the path is the one I have in development and not in production.
2013-06-21 09:05:18,004 [45] Orchard.ContentManagement.DefaultContentManager - NullReferenceException thrown from IContentHandler by Orchard.Core.Common.Handlers.CommonPartHandler
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Orchard.Core.Common.Handlers.CommonPartHandler.<.ctor>b__2(IndexContentContext context, CommonPart commonPart) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Development Orchard Path>\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Common\Handlers\CommonPartHandler.cs:line 51
   at Orchard.ContentManagement.Handlers.ContentHandler.InlineStorageFilter`1.Indexing(IndexContentContext context, TPart instance) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Development Orchard Path>\src\Orchard\ContentManagement\Handlers\ContentHandler.cs:line 172
   at Orchard.ContentManagement.Handlers.StorageFilterBase`1.Orchard.ContentManagement.Handlers.IContentStorageFilter.Indexing(IndexContentContext context) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Development Orchard Path>\src\Orchard\ContentManagement\Handlers\StorageFilterBase.cs:line 106
   at Orchard.ContentManagement.Handlers.ContentHandler.Orchard.ContentManagement.Handlers.IContentHandler.Indexing(IndexContentContext context) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Development Orchard Path>\src\Orchard\ContentManagement\Handlers\ContentHandler.cs:line 304
   at Orchard.ContentManagement.DefaultContentManager.<>c__DisplayClass7f.<Index>b__7d(IContentHandler handler) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Development Orchard Path>\src\Orchard\ContentManagement\DefaultContentManager.cs:line 673
   at Orchard.InvokeExtensions.Invoke[TEvents](IEnumerable`1 events, Action`1 dispatch, ILogger logger) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Development Orchard Path>\src\Orchard\InvokeExtensions.cs:line 17
Developer
Jun 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Looks like this issue that was already fixed in 1.x.
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2013 at 4:45 AM
(and debug paths are always the paths from the machine where the application was compiled)