How to configure orchard 1.6 to iis 7 in classic mode

Topics: Administration, Customizing Orchard, General, Installing Orchard
Jun 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM
it is just that I use the cms and I managed to get it to work online .. if iis is configured in classic mode, how are you configured? I deleted several lines on web.config but some things do not work as the pop-up that is used to connect content to a menu item in the navigation ..
Jun 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I cant imagine it would work properly in classic mode. Any reason you are not running it in Integrated Pipeline?
Jun 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM
My host uses this configuration and do not have access to edit ..
From the web.config I deleted these lines and the css file js and images worked all:
 <handlers accessPolicy="Script,Read">
      <!--
      iis7 - for any request to a file exists on disk, return it via native http module.
      accessPolicy 'Script' is to allow for a managed 404 page.
      -->
      <add name="StaticFile" path="*" verb="*" modules="StaticFileModule" preCondition="integratedMode" resourceType="File" requireAccess="Read" />
    </handlers>
This feature does not work now and do not know where to intervene. Thanks matt4446

Coordinator
Jun 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Run away. There are plenty of good hosting companies out there.
Jun 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM
So I did, when I'm testing azure and I am very well, in a few days will test register.it (italian hosting), for accuwebhosting, is wrong. The only positive note is the support for the rest of negative judgment.