Gallery Module Name in Recipe

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General, Troubleshooting
Jun 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM
How does one determine the name that the <feature> section of a recipe wants? Using the recipe documentation, I've taken the default recipe and attempted to download and enable the ProjectionsLayout module from the gallery. The gallery web page says that the PackageID is: Orchard.Module.Contrib.ProjectionLayouts, so the line in the modified recipe is (inserted just below the </recipe> tag:

<Module packageId="Orchard.Module.Contrib.ProjectionLayouts" />

Next is to enable the feature in the <Feature> section of the recipe file, however it's not clear exactly what this should be called. The documentation uses 'Bing.Maps', and I've tried all of the possible combinations that include the word 'ProjectionLayouts', however none of them enable the module after the recipe is cooked.

Before I file a bug on this, I want to make sure I've got the name right in <Feature> section. What's the rule for matching up a packageID and a name in <Feature> ?
Jun 10, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Features are listed in the module's manifest. If they are not listed, then the name of the module's project is used.
Looking at the manifest of Projection Layouts, there's a feature called "Contrib.ProjectionLayouts".

The rule for matching up a packageID is using the Nuget package ID, which you got right.