Tenant error moving orchard to Windows Azure Websites

Topics: Core, Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
May 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Hello,

recently i moved my orchard blog from a shared hosting to Windows Azure Websites, before that i upgraged my blog versión to 1.6.1 following the upgrade directions, at first sigh i found tons of errors in the log it seems was a incompatibility module, so i just delete all the "new modules" and just use the orchard default modules, then i tried to run the site again and also found errors, but this time it was about "A tenant could not be started: Default"

So, here you can see my log:
2013-05-19 06:30:52,263 [25] Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost - A tenant could not be started: Default
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Orchard.Mvc.Routes.StandardExtensionRouteProvider.<GetRoutes>d__a.MoveNext() in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Mvc\Routes\StandardExtensionRouteProvider.cs:line 24
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__14`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardShell.Activate() in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardShell.cs:line 45
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.ActivateShell(ShellContext context) in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 155
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateAndActivateShells() in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 135
2013-05-19 15:03:53,805 [116] Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost - A tenant could not be started: Default
   at Orchard.Mvc.Routes.StandardExtensionRouteProvider.<GetRoutes>d__a.MoveNext() in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Mvc\Routes\StandardExtensionRouteProvider.cs:line 24
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardShell.Activate() in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardShell.cs:line 45
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.ActivateShell(ShellContext context) in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 155
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateAndActivateShells() in c:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 135
2013-05-19 16:19:45,995 [112] Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost - A tenant could not be started: Default
i can't understand what is happening there.

I will appreaciate your prompt help.
Developer
May 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM
It looks like you could have routes that have duplicate names...

What modules do you have installed?
May 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Hi Jetski5822, here you can see a printscreen with the modules installed on my site