Question about a 'Projection' inside my menu

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General, Nederlands (Dutch)
May 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Hi all,

I downloaded the Nwazet Ecommerce module to see if this would be a good option to show some products.

I like the way to use the Taxonomies inside the menu to filter products on a page.
This works fine, but for some reason I can't get my mind wrapped around how this works with the navigation and layout. It seems the whole 'navigation context' is gone when selecting e.g. a child taxon from my menu. The whole page just acts different then. Also, active states etc. are not taking into account when clicking on the options in the taxonomy menu.

Hope someone knows where I'm talking about. If not, I hopefully can explain better.

May 26, 2013 at 7:54 AM
I'm afraid you'll have to give more details.
Jun 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM
When you have the taxonomies installed and have them inside your menu, it doesn't take into account that you want to deal with 'active' or 'focused' statuses. So clicking on a Taxon to filter your products, will work, but you will never now (except by looking at the url) on which page you are.
If I click on a child-taxon, it gets even stranger: then suddenly the breadcrumb on my template, starts at level 0, instead of level 1. The breadcrumb acts normally when you click through Pages, but not with the Taxonomies.

Jun 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Please file a bug.
Dec 13, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Indeed it is