Contrib.Widget 1.6.1 Module

Topics: General
Apr 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Receive following error once I add widget container as part to content type page. This only occurs in a child theme. Error throws when I goto add new page or edit existing page.

Source Error:

Line 24: <div class="zones">
Line 25: <ol>
Line 26: @foreach (var zone in zones) {
Line 27: var widgets = allWidgets.Where(x => x.Zone == zone).OrderBy(w => w.Position, new Orchard.UI.FlatPositionComparer());
Line 28: var addWidgetUrl = contentItem.Id != 0

Source File: DiscoverrCC\Modules\Contrib.Widgets\Views\EditorTemplates\Parts.WidgetsContainer.cshtml Line: 26

Stack Trace:
Developer
Apr 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Edited Apr 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Thanks for reporting. I could not reproduce the issue with a child theme, but when trying so I did encounter a bug where the theme has no preview image. This has been fixed just now in 1.6.2. Would you mind testing it and let me know if you are still having issues? Thanks!
Apr 6, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Ok, tried with child theme from Orchard bootstrap theme and TTM and TTM responsive along with Metro 2.10 theme and all worked just fine. Thank you. Also now see the "widget page" under Content --projection and also under New--page, projection, widget page. I have to play with widget page a bit but all seems to be working great!