Error when trying upload media (setup error?)

Topics: Administration, Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Apr 4, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I am new to using orchard and Windows hosting in general. So I am not sure if this is an installation error or something related to Windows hosting.

When I try to upload media to my site using the administrative back end, I get this error (see below). I have tried searching for an answer, this is a new site deployed from WebMatrix, and this is version 1.6.

Any ideas on how to resolve this, is greatly appreciated.

This is trying to insert an image into a post.

Again, thank you for any help.
Coordinator
Apr 5, 2013 at 7:14 AM
You're using a third-party module, FileManager, that seems to have a badly written view. This seems to be causing the first error. You should contact the author of that module.

The second error looks like you uploaded an image with a & in the name. Rename it and try again.
Apr 5, 2013 at 2:54 PM
BertrandLeRoy wrote:
You're using a third-party module, FileManager, that seems to have a badly written view. This seems to be causing the first error. You should contact the author of that module.

The second error looks like you uploaded an image with a & in the name. Rename it and try again.
There is no file with an "&" in it.... But I deleted the file manager module and it works like a charm.