Menu and navigation add additional css classes 1.6

Topics: Customizing Orchard
Mar 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I have a website running on Orchard 1.4.2.0. This site uses Piotr Szmyd´s Advanced menu module in the main navigation bar. This module allows add additional CSS classes to each menu item.

I would like to update that site to orchard 1.6, but the navigation component does not allow to set a custom css. This the Html code of the main menu that I would like to upgrade. Each menu item family needs a different color or different css style. Code generated using Piotr Szmyd´s Advanced menu module:
<nav>
    <ul class="menu menu-menu-horizontal" id="menu-76">
       <li __class="azul principal"__>
        <a href="Menu 1 " class="title">Menu1 </a>
              <ul>
                  <li class="__azul secundario__"><a href="#">Menu 1.1</a> </li> 
                  <li class="azul secundario"><a href="#">Menú 1.2</a> </li>
                  <li class="azul secundario"><a href="#">Menú 1.3</a> </li>
                  <li class="azul secundario"><a href="#">Menú 1.4</a> </li>           
          </ul>
    </li>
    <li class="__rosa principal__"> 
           <a href="" class="title">Menu 2</a>
              <ul>
                  <li class="__rosa secundario__"> <a href="# " class="title">Menu 2.1</a></li>
                  <li class="rosa secundario"> <a href="# " class="title">Menu 2.2</a></li>
              </ul>
    </li>
    <li class="__rosa principal__">
            <a href="link” class="title">Menu 3</a>
              <ul>
                   <li class="__rosa secundario__"><a href="# " class="title">Menu 3.1</a></li>
                   <li class="rosa secundario"><a href="# " class="title">Menu 3.</a></li>
               </ul>
    </li>
    <li class="principal"><a href="Menu 4" class="title">Menu 4</a></li>
    </ul>
</nav>
And this is the menu as it can be seen in the website:

How can I do that using the new menu feature in Orchard 1.6? How can I add custom css styles to each item of the new menu? Piotr Szmyd´s Advanced Menu does not work in Orchard 1.6 version.

Thanks.
Coordinator
Mar 26, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Didn't you just ask that on StackOverflow?
Mar 26, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Edited Mar 26, 2013 at 7:52 AM
ok. Thanks Bertrand