Error in trust level

Topics: Administration, Core, General, Troubleshooting
Mar 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Edited Mar 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Hi everybody If I remove the comment: <!-- <trust level="Full" originUrl="" />-->

Then I get this error:
 Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Autofac' could not be loaded.
I dont see the the code what I put here anymore??
Coordinator
Mar 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM
So don't remove it. Problem solved.
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I dont see what u have typed
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I don't see what you mean.
Developer
Mar 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM
There was an issue with CodePlex causing me and apparently savantKing and a couple of other Dutch people to be unable to see text on CodePlex. Looks like they resolved it. :)
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM
But why is orchard so slow?? It takes every time 5 seconds or more to load simple page? And I see that a lot of other people have the same problems?? How to fix that?
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM
And how can it be?? When you try to login you get sometimes this error:
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Account/Login

and then after times f5 + ctrl it works? But how can you make with orchard profeessional sites, if there are so many problems? I realy dont understand. How you can build things it is amazing. But for running it is awefull. There are no good fixes that works? very strange?

Look at my site: www.antiekbrocante.nl
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM
for example this: http://www.antiekbrocante.nl/Admin/Contents/List it continue running if firefox?? and now I see this:
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration>
<system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration>
<system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:52 PM
I do refresh and now it is normal?? How can a normal user work with this??
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Edited Mar 11, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Completely different question. A lot of other people?

Your Orchard instance seems to be either misconfigured, running on a slow server, using bad modules, not using cache, or who knows what? You didn't give nearly enough information to be able to tell. The best option for you is to profile it and determine what's slowing it down.

How can you make Orchard professional sites? By being professional about it, I'm afraid, is the answer I'm going to give you. The sites I build are all running fast, and I'm not doing anything special except run them on a decent hosting plan (Arvixe business).
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Edited Mar 11, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Is there no cache module? And how it is working if there is one? For example this site: codeplex. It works very nice. By Orchard is not so fast like this site?
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Edited Mar 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Enable Contrib.Cache and SysCache.
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I also running on good host: nitroserve: http://webhosting.nitroserve.nl/. But ok, Can you please tell me how to make it faster? Because If I download orchard from scratch and run it. So I didnt changed annything on my local machine - it is even not so fast. So what you have to change in config then? Dont get me wrong - I love orchard, I love mvc - but how can it be so slow? On remote and local?
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Yes I can: enable cache, run it on a fast server with enough memory, run full-trust, be sure to run in release mode, remove any slow modules.
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Edited Mar 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
But I said before, if I uncomment this: <!-- <trust level="Full" originUrl="" />--> I get error. And how to run it in release mode? Where I have to change it? In whitch file? THX
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM
That is probably because your hosting company blocked you from modifying it at the site level. This can mean two things: they are in full trust, in which case there is no need for you to have that settings, or they are not, and you can't run Orchard there.
Mar 12, 2013 at 2:13 AM
http://gallery.orchardproject.net/List/Modules/Orchard.Module.Contrib.KeepAlive

Try using KeepAlive to stop the AppPool being refreshed, I think this is what fixed it for me, or it may have been caching as Bertrand suggested.

And dude, you need to stop complaining about all your problems, ask specific questions so people can actually find an answer to help you. All your above quick fire questions are pointless and a waste of everyone's time. And it hurts my eyes to read.
Mar 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Oke, thx for the answare. But how can it be that if I download the orchard cms and run it local. So not on a remote server that it is already slow? for a page it takes sometimes 4 seconds. And I have a fast pc: 8 GB ram, 64bit , AMD athlon, IIx4 620 Processor 2.60 GH
Coordinator
Mar 12, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I don't know. How do you explain that it's fast on my machine?
Mar 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Edited Mar 12, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Ok, if you can gife me an example of a site where Orchard cms is implemented will be great. Because I see by the Umbraco cms that several sites have implemented the umbraco cms.
Developer
Mar 12, 2013 at 10:43 AM
An (almost) clean Orchard instance on my PC is very fast: initial pages are generated in between 200 and 300 milliseconds. Subsequent calls are between 30 and 50 milliseconds. I'm no performance / statistics expert, but I came up with these numbers using FireBug and hitting refresh (CTRL + F5) a couple of times and looking at the Net panel. I don't know why it is so fast, but I love it.
Mar 12, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I dont see what u have typed
Coordinator
Mar 12, 2013 at 11:53 PM
You can find a few examples of Orchard sites here: http://www.showorchard.com/

My own web site is http://nwazet.com and runs on shared hosting (business plan from Arvixe)

You can also look at http://www.amctheatres.com/ or http://www.johnvarvatos.com/