Anyone else experiencing problem with IIS 8 Express? Works fine with webmatrix 2 but so far can't get this working with IIS 8 Express..
Here is what I did :
1) Using DefaultAppPool configured in integrated and using framework 4.
2) Extracted the content of Orchard 1.6 into my Default Web Site physical folder under F:\htdocs\Orchard (yes, I only extracted the content inside the Orchard folder of the ZIP)
3) Assigned READ, WRITE & EXECUTE rights to IIS APPPOOL\DefaultAppPool to my Orchard folder.
4) I hit BROWSE and I get an error
The website encountered an error while retrieving
. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
5) Also, when I click on the Orchard folder, I get options on the right, one of them being MODULES and I get an error message on line number 126 of the web.config that comes with Orchard 1.6...
Anyone else tried to use Orchard with IIS 8 Express and had similar problems?
Thanks for your help.