Developer needed for custom module development

Topics: Jobs
Feb 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Edited Mar 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Hi There,

We need Orchard .Net development support on a project where the site is designed and functionality is documented, we have previously estimated the code work need 20 days for everything and we have an internal developer coding on it already.

We have HTML/CSS developers so we only need the configuration and .Net code for modules including a shopping basket tied to a specific payment gateway.

We have a tight deadline of the 20th March - is there anyone who can help?!!

If you are interested in helping out or would like to know more, please email jobs@makemedia.com. Thank you!

Ben

Mar 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Is there anyone who wants few days work supporting this project???
Mar 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Same story Ben, so hard to find experienced developer for Orchard. I could help you, but I'm on tight deadline myself at the moment and so for next 4 weeks. If you encounter someone please share that person with me after your tasks are done, please, I will do the same.

You knock my post from the top by the way )))
Mar 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Thanks for the feedback traveler & sorry for knocking you off top spot :)

I find it hard to believe that no one reading this thread wants a few days work, there must people out there?!!
Mar 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I might be interested after I finish a couple other projects, but I'm pretty swamped for a couple weeks.
Mar 6, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Hi Brandon, thanks for getting back to me.

Apart from the project noted in this thread, we have another project that requires 20 days of Orchard work that i'd like to talk to you about when your current work finishes in a couple of weeks.

Can you send some contact details to jobs@makemedia.com and i'll talk to you outside this forum?

Thank you!

Ben
Mar 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Edited Mar 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM