Compile error about Twritter Follow Button

Topics: Core, General
Feb 26, 2013 at 10:17 PM
I am leaning Orchard CMS by following "Orchard CMS: Up and Running". I use VS built-in server to run the test. On one point of Chapter 2, I download, installed, and add a module, Twriiter Follow Button, into my page. While I click on "My Site" to run the site, it stops in VS debug process. The error is arround the Twriiter Follow Button. It may be caused by the Title I added in (I added it as "Follow xxx@xxxxxx" for testing).

Now, whatever I do, I cannot get rid of the error. I just want to simply delete the Twriiter Follow Button. How can I get back to Dashbord and disable this module?

Feb 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM
You can just delete the module's folder under /Modules
Feb 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM
The problem is that I cannot find this modules.

The error occured in
namespace NGM.TwitterFollowButton.Extensions {
public static class HtmlHelperExtensions{......}

In my Orchard Solution, there is a Module folder, but no such module in it. I found a similar one in Virtual Directery: Orchard.Source.1.6\src\packages\Orchard.Module.NGM.TwitterFollowButton.1.0.0. I deleted this folder, and reopen my VS2010. The above mentioned class is still there, and the compile error is same.

Please advise me how to find the class file.

BTW, while I adding Contents and Widgets from Dashboard page, where are the new generated code files saved?

Feb 27, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Found out. The root is Orchard.Web. I need to "Show All Files" to see "Modules" folder.