Orchard CMS with Macbook Pro

Topics: Administration, Installing Orchard
Feb 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Ok I know I'm probably going to get hit pretty hard with this question but I have a question that needs an answer.

My experience is in webdesign mainly with the use of Adobe tools (dreamweaver, PS ect) I have recently joined a small startup who is looking to get a product off the ground. Their website is written with Orchard CMS and they would prefer to keep it and future designs from there. (Which I think is great) My problem is that I have a Macbook Pro and I cannot seem to find a way to create/edit Orchard on that OS. I like Orchard so far, but would like to avoid buying another computor if at all possible. Can anyone offer helpful solutions?
Feb 6, 2013 at 1:01 PM
cjustinrun wrote:
Ok I know I'm probably going to get hit pretty hard with this question but I have a question that needs an answer.

My experience is in webdesign mainly with the use of Adobe tools (dreamweaver, PS ect) I have recently joined a small startup who is looking to get a product off the ground. Their website is written with Orchard CMS and they would prefer to keep it and future designs from there. (Which I think is great) My problem is that I have a Macbook Pro and I cannot seem to find a way to create/edit Orchard on that OS. I like Orchard so far, but would like to avoid buying another computor if at all possible. Can anyone offer helpful solutions?
You can use Orchard CMS within Windows OS thru VMware Fusion.
Feb 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Great looking product! I think this will do exactly what I am looking for. Thank you very much for you help, abhishekluv!