"None" element name for include <font file> should be "Content"

Topics: Installing Orchard, Writing themes
Feb 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Hello, I have posted here and not in the issue tracker, as this might be simply a user error on my part and not a fault of Orchard's

Simply put, after running build "compile;package" after using the source, I am getting a few error in a custom Theme I have been developing. Whilst experimenting, I Included a few fonts, and am importing them into the theme using the @fontface prop. Nonetheless, they are static resources I am including in a folder in my particular theme.

The error reads: <filepath>\src\Orchard.Web\Themes.csproj<247.6>: error : "None" element name for include "<filepath>\Styles\fonts\myfontname.ttf" should be "Content". [<filepath>\Orchard.proj]]

This occurs for .ttf .woff .eot files. I am sure I am overlooking something small? Any advice is sincerely appreciated.

I should mention that otherwise the thing seems to be working fine, all my files are intact in build\Stage.
Feb 10, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Yes, please bring up the properties of that file in VS and change it to content (or edit the csproj and do it there directly).
Feb 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Thank you kindly for your help. I love this project the more and more I spend time with it. :)