HighChart not rendering perfectly in IE8

Topics: Administration, Core
Jan 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM

i integrated hichart with Orchard1.6 everything was comes perfect but the problem is that the chart does not render perfectly in IE8, i dont know whether this is browser issue or i need to work out more for this. anyone know the fix for this issue it would be more helpful Thanks.

Coordinator
Jan 31, 2013 at 1:36 AM
What's hichart?
Jan 31, 2013 at 3:27 AM
see the following link you would know about highchart http://dotnethighcharts.codeplex.com/
Coordinator
Jan 31, 2013 at 4:16 AM
That looks nice. Did you ask them that question (it seems like it has little to do with Orchard)? Does it work properly outside of Orchard?
Jan 31, 2013 at 4:21 AM
yub it works fine in outside with IE8, but with Orchard its not good.. even though its work good in IE8 compatable view and higher version of IE but not IE8 and lower version.
Coordinator
Jan 31, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Seems like there's some weird interaction with whatever theme you're using. I think your only option is to start debugging it yourself, as I very much doubt anyone else is in the exact same situation that you're in.
Jan 31, 2013 at 5:34 AM
yub thats what i posted my question in this forum, i created my own theme with orchard am not using any existing theme from gallery, so anything else i need to update jquery with my theme because i doubted about the jquery.