Why this template Content.Summary-url-homepage.cshtml is ignored.

Topics: Core
Jan 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Hello,

I have an 1.6 Orchard site that works properly and not ignores a template like this one:

Content.Summary-url-homepage.cshtml

I use it to indicate the html to return for rendering a list within a widget in the homepage.

The point is I 'have created a new site with multitenant configuration. But, when I import the data and the theme from the original site to a new tenant of the new site the Content.Summary-url-homepage.cshtml is ignored.

I've debugged execution and I find that between the altenates evaluated by Orchard appear Content.url-homepage.cshtml but not Content.Summary-url-homepage.cshtml

I've not been able to find the code which determines the alternates are going to be searched and why the Content.Summary-url-homepage.cshtml alternative is skipped.

Do you guess what could be happening?

Thank you in advance

Feb 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem, but it does not work even with the alternate "content-url-homepage"
Url Alternates is enabled, Orchard 1.6... I also tried the solution from Bertrand's Orchard shapeshifting article
Shape Tracing tool shows me that used alternate "content-url-homepage" but changes that i did in Content-url-homepage.cshtml not shown up...

P.S. Sorry for bad english :(
Coordinator
Feb 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM