Using Azure and getting a 404 returned

Topics: Troubleshooting
Jan 1, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi there,

I have had my Orchard site working for two weeks now and today I went to log in and found it errored with a yellow screen of death.

I ened up deleting everything and reloading the whole project.  Now it doesnt even show the home page while still working perfectly on WebMatrix. I get the following:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /

I checked the logs and the last log I got was the following:

text(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\sebros\My Projects\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\ShellBuilders\ShellContextFactory.cs:line 66
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateShellContext(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\sebros\My Projects\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 174
   at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateAndActivateShells() in c:\Users\sebros\My Projects\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 134
2013-01-01 03:47:01,968 [32] NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher - Could not execute query: select shelldescr0_.Id as Id103_, shelldescr0_.SerialNumber as SerialNu2_103_ from Settings_ShellDescriptorRecord shelldescr0_ where shelldescr0_.Id is not null
System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException (0x80004005): The specified table does not exist. [ Settings_ShellDescriptorRecord ]
   at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ProcessResults(Int32 hr)
   at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.CompileQueryPlan()
   at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, ResultSetOptions options)
   at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd)

I have no idea what to do and these are paying customers.... I am unsure whether this is an Orchard error or Azure error.
Has anybody seen this before?

Having this work perfectly at home and not even display the home page from Azure is concerning given that clients have paid for this.

Hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction..

Simon