One Week Orchard Consulting Project

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General, Jobs, Localization
Dec 26, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I already reached out to Bertrand directly but thought I would post here as well. We are just starting to migrate a new (still in development) .NET MVC website to Orchard and are looking for a consultant to assist us.

In addition to the challenges we are facing with migrating our site into Orchard, we also need to customize content in the site to be tagged with a "region" and one or more target languages in that region. This will then kick off a workflow with our 3rd party translation partner to translate content, and then eventually feed the translations back into Orchard. We would like some help with the initial migration and the customization necessary to support our translation requirements.

You can contact me through here if you are interested, or know someone who might be interested. We are looking for assistance in the very immediate future and are located on the west side of Cleveland, OH. Thanks in advance!

Dec 27, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I live in Canton, OH and wouldn't mind stopping up to help you guys out.  My schedule is flexible outside of Mondays & Tuesdays.  I've helped others getting started with Orchard and work with it all the time.  Give me a call sometime if you're interested in talking more.  330.828.6373

Dec 27, 2012 at 5:01 AM

i have used orchard over 1 year, and have several modules on the gallery. i know Chinese very much and French a little.if u need more info. contact me at

647-766-7788 andy or zgofmontreal@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Thanks for reaching out. I spoke with Brandon and I think he is going to try to help us with some of our generic setup and configuration questions answered. We might still need to engage a guru to help with our complicated localization requirements if anyone has experience there.