We are having issues installing a new version of the module in our WebMatrix enviroment.
The module is working fine in Debug with the source code of Orchard (last version 1.6), but when we generate the module and try to install it in WebMatrix is not being execute it and the only error in the log files is:
Orchard.Recipes.Services.RecipeHarvester - Could not discover recipes because module 'ESPA.Owner' was not found
I know it's something relating with th dlls that we are using or some module dependencies.
Our module is depending on:
- Orchard.Messaging (is enabled)
- Orchard.Email (is enabled)
- Token (enabled by default)
- Localization (is enabled)
- ESPA.Mvc (installed and enabled)
Also, we have the following dll dependencies:
- System.Net.Http (runtime version v4.0.30319, version 188.8.131.52)
- System.Net.Http.Formatting (runtime version v4.0.30319, version 184.108.40.206)
- System.Web.Mvc (runtime version v4.0.30319, version 220.127.116.11)
The dlls are shared for both modules (ESPA.Mvc and ESPA.Owner) and with the same version
Now the strange thing.... We were able to publish trhe module in the designer computer but not on the developers computers. It could be a problem of the frameworks installed?