Problem with building and running the Orchard source

Topics: Administration, Core, Customizing Orchard, General, Installing Orchard, Localization, Troubleshooting
Dec 13, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I've downloaded zip archive with source and now try to build solution in visual studio 2010. But I get 3 errors when building Orchard.Framework project.

The first error appears in AntiForgeryAuthorizationFilter.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext) method and has following error message: 

'System.Web.Mvc.ValidateAntiForgeryTokenAttribute.Salt' is obsolete: 'The 'Salt' property is deprecated. To specify custom data to be embedded within the token, use the static AntiForgeryConfig.AdditionalDataProvider property.'

next two errors appear in HtmlHelperExtensions.AntiForgeryTokenOrchard(this HtmlHelper htmlHelper) method and has following error message: 

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper.AntiForgeryToken(string)' is obsolete: 'This method is deprecated. Use the AntiForgeryToken() method instead. To specify custom data to be embedded within the token, use the static AntiForgeryConfig.AdditionalDataProvider property.'
Any ideas?

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Those are not errors but warnings as far as I can tell. You probably configured VS to consider warnings as errors.