TinyMceDeluxe 1.0.2

Topics: Announcements
Oct 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Hi, 

A new version of TinyMceDeluxe is now available. This time around it is a replacement for TinyMce rather than an add-on. 

- Upgrade to latest tinyMCE version (3.5.7)

- Bug fixes / Usability improvements

- Auto incorporate /Styles/custom.css stylesheet from your site's theme

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:01 AM

can we integrate it into core?

Coordinator
Oct 16, 2012 at 4:57 PM

How does it not work as a module?

Developer
Oct 16, 2012 at 5:08 PM

May I ask why you haven't done anything about my pull request I submitted ages ago?

Coordinator
Oct 16, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Because I don't handle pull requests :) Seriously, you should ask Sébastien. Maybe we should talk about having a patch master to alleviate the load on him?

Developer
Oct 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Sorry Bertrand that was aimed at TheMonarch about a TinyMceDeluxe pull request :-).

Oct 16, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Sorry, I remember you proposing the idea but I didn't realize you had created the PR. I must have missed the notification. I'll take a look. 

Developer
Oct 16, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 16, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Ah sorry about the misunderstanding.

Oct 17, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Piedone, I've looked at the pullrequest and am incorporating it. I've modified a little bit, since there have been some changes since you first created the pull request, but will make the commit in your name. 

BTW I like this pattern. I think I'll be able to use this same pattern in another project where I created a class that is a generic facebook javascript SDK loader. I can use this pattern to make sure all the various items that contribute to the page can chip in their javascript code that needs to be run once the facebook js sdk is loaded, and ensure it's run after the sdk initializes. I was using a queue object like _gaq in google analytics, but this will be simpler. 

Oct 17, 2012 at 1:52 AM

@piedone: Pushed the changes. Can you please take a look, and try it out if you get a chance? 

Developer
Oct 17, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Cool then! I've looked at it and looks like everything is fine.

Oct 17, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Cool. BTW, in the other thread, in the message I missed where you told me about the pull request, you also said OneStop wanted inline pop-ups. The new tmcDeluxe module uses tinymce 3.5.7 which solves this. This change is also in the Orchard core 1.x branch's TinyMce module, since that uses the latest TinyMce too. 

Developer
Oct 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Thanks, yeah, this is awesome!