Topics: General
Oct 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I'm trying to find powerpoint decks about Orchard. There are quite a few available on slideshare and such but I can't find these one the main site of orchardproject.net.

In particular I'm looking for one specific powerpoint from the past. I remember it being one of the first from outside of Microsoft at that time and it showed on one slide a triangle with (9?) blocks on it consisting of the order on how to display something: theme, content part, content item, shape, ...

Anyone knows where I can find it?

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I found it again: http://www.slideshare.net/KrisvdM/orchard-the-new-cms-in-town. On slide 9.

On the other hand, is this still correct as the slides are from like a year ago?

Oct 14, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Those things still exist, yes.

Oct 17, 2012 at 2:17 PM
bertrandleroy wrote:

Those things still exist, yes.

Are there other things added to it that are of interest? Just wondering. Or are these still the only building blocks?

Oct 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM

That is an incredibly vague question that I can only answer even more vaguely ;)

Yes, probably. Or maybe not. I mean, even at the time, that slide was just a quick schema that demanded a verbal explanation anyways. It doesn't show parts or fields for example. You should probably read documentation instead.

Oct 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Ok thanks. Will there be an update to the documentation to represent it visually? Now one has to dive into a lot of reading stuff but a picture says more than a thousand words.

Oct 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

If somebody writes one, yes ;)