Content Menu Item - No Duplicates in drop downs? 1.5.1

Topics: Core, Troubleshooting
Sep 26, 2012 at 4:09 AM
Edited Sep 26, 2012 at 4:10 AM

I'm using 1.5.1 and a client has multiple menus with sub menus.  Some of the sub menus lead to the same page.  Such as ~/pricing

If I use a Content Menu Item (rather than a link menu item for example) it only renders the first one on the menu and skips any that show up later.  The title is the same, the difference is that it's in a different sub section.

Example:

About -> Pricing

Products -> Pricing

My work around will be to use menu links rather than content menu items but I'm curious if this is expected or just a bug that I could report.

Coordinator
Sep 26, 2012 at 5:10 AM

I'd call it a bug-ish. It's debatable. It could at least warn you.

Sep 26, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Thanks for the reply. It seems like it's still saving it in the back end, is it just a matter of updating the logic in the razor file / controller?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM, bertrandleroy <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'd call it a bug-ish. It's debatable. It could at least warn you.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
John B Fraser
Core
952-261-6974

Coordinator
Sep 30, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I don't know, it would require some investigation.