Projection Queries Broken in 1.x branch

Topics: Administration, Core, General, Troubleshooting
Aug 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Just checking out the latest 1.x branch that includes the NH3 update.  I seem to have come across two problems with creating Queries.

Problem 1

When I create a new query, with certain filters (Created Date, Modified Date, Publication Date, HasTags) and preview the results I get:

The best overloaded method match for 'System.Linq.Enumerable.Cast<object>(System.Collections.IEnumerable)' has some invalid arguments

at line 3 of  c:\Development\orchard_source\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Shapes\Views\MenuItem.cshtml

Line 1:  @{
Line 2:      // odd formatting in this file is to cause more attractive results in the output.
Line 3:      var items = (IEnumerable<dynamic>)Enumerable.Cast<dynamic>(Model);
Line 4:  }

If I add another filter the error message is not shown.

Problem 2

When you then add another filter to the same group, say Content Type = Page it duplicates the 2 filters in the group into another group.  So you now have 2 groups each with the same filters in.  These groups seem to be the same as if you delete one group they both get removed. Each time you add a filter you get another group, if you remove a filer the group is removed.

Anyone else seeing these problems or have I messed up somewhere ;) 

Aug 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM

1.x is not released code, so is less stable. Would you mind filing bugs for those?

Aug 22, 2012 at 9:47 AM

This seems to be fixed in the latest 1.x