I have an issue on my localized website . I have a multilanguage website created with Orchard . I installed culture picker widget from BinaryAnalysis.CulturePicker . So Everything is working fine
When i load the website it's fine and i can change the language without problem .
But when i type the URL on the new windows in my browser. My Menu stays on the default language even if the page language is different .
So i debugged a little bit and i found something it seems that when loading the website we have a list of cultures by a priority order and on this list i have the default site language and the cookie stored language with a priority for the cookie language.
In my case this is not working because my Default language is French and My cookie language is French so when i enter an url on the browser for an english page the site culture stays in english and the content of my page display correctly but localized widget
and layers are displayed as it a french page .
Do you guys have an idea or a fix for this .