I'm new to Orchard and currently evaluating it to build team management portal for my organization.
The idea of the security system is the following:
- there are many teams in organization
- employee can be a member of several teams
- employee can be assigned a role in the team: customer, manager, developer; so one user can be a developer on team1, but manager on team2.
- employee can only view the content that belongs to his team(s) and the information from other teams is not visible for him at front-end
- based on the role (manager, or regular developer) the different views of the team's content should be provided, for instance, manager can see all his team's members reports, while developer can only view/edit only his own reports
Is there any way to achieve this using standard modules ?
If no, can you please give me some directions how this can be implemented.