AntiSpam, Custom Forms, Admin Content Search and more missing in 1.5 install package?

Topics: General, Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Jul 20, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Hello,

I'm relatively new to the Orchard CMS community and maybe it is my fault, but I do not see some of the new features after upgrading to the 1.5. There is no module AntiSpam for example. When I look into the Orchard.Web.1.5.zip, the module is not there. On the other hand it is present in Orchard.Source.1.5.zip. So isn't there a problem with install ZIP package?

Developer
Jul 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM

These new features are not Core modules so they are not included in Orchard.Web.1.5.zip

But they are available in Orchard.Sources.1.5.zip if you want because they are sub-repositories in the source code.

You can download and install them through the Gallery tab after selecting the Modules menu in the admin or on http://gallery.orchardproject.net/

Developer
Jul 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM

'Admin Content Search' is a new feature in 'Orchard.Search' module so you have to upgrade this module to the 1.5 version and it has a dependency with 'Orchard.ContentPicker' that should be installed first.

Jul 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM

OK, thanks for the info. I brought it up to work. But in this case I do not understand why are these modules mentioned in release notes as new features for Orchard 1.5 if they are installed separately.

Coordinator
Jul 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM

They are part of the Core components, meaning we do support them. They are also in the Source version, but not in the WebPI as some other modules which we consider not to be required on any website.

Jul 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM

OK, now it's clear.

Jul 21, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Hi guys!

I plugged the unit CustomForm and found the problem, not the page title is displayed.
I did everything from the example http://devdirective.com/post/160/how-to-create-custom-forms-in-orchard-cms-with-email-and-recaptcha

Tell me, how do I fix it. Thank you.

Jul 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM

After connecting layer custom widget problem has been fixed, but no content Details ...,

that you can recommend?
Thank you.

Developer
Jul 21, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Did you add the Title and Autoroute parts on your Content type ?

Jul 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Edited Jul 26, 2012 at 3:55 AM

This option works

Forms

• ContactFotm

Action

• Name: {Content.ContactForm.Fields.Name}
  • Company: {Content.ContactForm.Fields.Company}
  • Phone: {Content.ContactForm.Fields.Phone}
  • Email: {Content.ContactForm.Fields.Email}
  • Topic: {Content.ContactForm.Fields.Topic}
  • Details: {Content.ContactForm.Fields.Details}