Bootstrap Theme with Blog Recipe

Topics: Customizing Orchard
Jul 2, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Hi All,

Theme : Bootstrap

Recipe : Blog

Orchard Version : V1.4

I am trying to use bootstrap theme with orchard blog recipe. My problem is when I click on a tag of one of the blog post, it is not showing blog posts that has that tag. Instead it shows only the search textbox.

So, is there any way to change layout of the "http://orhcard/Tags/.MyTag" layout ? Show the blog post that specific tag like the "The Theme Machine" ?

Regards,

Hayri

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

The author of that theme must have done something weird to actually suppress that. The theme machine is not doing anything to display that template, it comes from the tag module. Your theme could override that if necessary but it seems like the bootstrap theme is doing something stupid here. No idea what. Maybe contact the author?

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM

There is another thread about this issue. The author fixed it in the source code. You can download it from the codeplex website. He has not updated the gallery yet.

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply. Just downloaded the package from codeplex. Result is the same. I will get in touch with the developer.

Regards.

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:38:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Bootstrap Theme with Blog Recipe [orchard:361703]

There is another thread about this issue. The author fixed it in the source code. You can download it from the codeplex website. He has not updated the gallery yet.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com