Italian Orchard community website launch

Topics: Announcements
May 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the launch of orcharditalia.net, the website targeted at the Italian community for the Orchard project. Our goal is to promote the Orchard project and become a reference point for those who wish to take active part in the project as well as for those in search of resources on the project.

For now we are a small team. We intend to involve other Italian bloggers who have shown interest in Orchard and we want to keep the community as updated as possible, offering:

• translated documentation from the official website for webmasters,
  • technical articles and a resource catalog for developers,
  • reviews for the most important modules,
  • core and modules localization (we are translating .po files for version 1.4.1),
  • a website catalog showing Orchard in action.

We are also involved in the development of open source modules to be published in the gallery.

For more information please visit www.orcharditalia.net or contact us at info@orcharditalia.net.

Thanks.

Coordinator
May 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Fantastic! I added the site to the list on the Orchard Project site. Let me know if you need a forum on CodePlex for the Italian community.

May 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Thanks for the link. By now we don't need the Italian forum on CodePlex. I'll let you know if it would be necessary. 

Developer
May 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Congratulations! BTW what is the font used in the header? Because we wanted to include "Hungary" after "Orchard" for the Orchard Hungary site but couldn't find a matching font.

May 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Thanks, Piedone. The font is Palatino Linotype. Ciao.

Developer
May 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Thanks!