Autoroute upgrade all routes of specified content type?

Topics: Administration, General
May 16, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I have seen in the autoroute section there is an option to automatically update a specific post for an edited content type.

Is possible to automatically update all the content in a specific container?

In the autoroute section is also specified :

This option will cause the Url to automatically be regenerated when you edit existing content and publish it again, otherwise it will always keep the old route, or you have to perform bulk update in the Autoroute admin.

But where to access the Autoroute admin part?

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Bump, no one has an answer to this?

Coordinator
Oct 10, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I don't understand what "update a specific post for an edited content type" means but no, there is no option to automatically update all the content in a specific container.

The autoroute admin is only accessible if you enable the Alias UI feature.

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I've enabled Alias UI module and now I see an Alias admin menu. Still no Autoroute admin menu though, where should I be looking? If I ever choose to change the autoroute for one of my content types I'd like for there to be a bulk update button to update all all content type items to use the new autoroute.

Coordinator
Oct 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM

There is no autoroute admin menu. The alias admin menu is it. If you want a bulk update button, you'll have to build that.

Feb 19, 2013 at 7:29 PM
This is a pretty much built-in feature in other CMS's, and I think needs to be considered for core.
Coordinator
Feb 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Build it then, we'll be happy to take the pull request.