HTM Templates to use in TinyMCE

Topics: Administration
Apr 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Hey,

I'm looking for tips or code on how to create htm templates to use in the TinyMCE editor in Orchard, Mojoportal for examples had some existing templates with jquery animation behind them.

Tx,

Borrie

Coordinator
Apr 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I'm sorry, but your request is very vague, making it unlikely that you would receive any useful answers. What exactly are you trying to do?

May 3, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Bertrand,

I've included the design i want to create with Orchard, my first question is (I've followed the pluralsight coursed about Orchard but I'm still confused on how to create content) how can I let the editor of the site to change just the Text below "Titel" on the main content, also he should be able to change the picture but that picture should always be there at that fixed place. The rest of the content should also be fixed and not changeable ("titel2" and the buttons below it)

Should I create a page and use some kind of template inside TinyMCE to render the whole thing or should I create a new contenttype in Orchard?

Tx,

Borrie

*Edit I cant include the picture of the design, how can I do that or can I send it to you?

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM

What text below title?

For your picture, you can use a media picker field.

May 3, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Bertrand,

I tried to paste in a jpg of my design of the website in my reply but then I get an error, How can I insert a picture into this thread?

Borrie

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM

You can't. You'll have to use an external service, such as twitpic.

May 3, 2012 at 6:16 PM

ok, here's the link to my skydrive: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=f7dc1306d16d5b71#cid=F7DC1306D16D5B71&id=F7DC1306D16D5B71!223

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

So why can't the editor of the site change that text? Isn't that just body?

May 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Bertrand,

I don't think you understand, I still have to develop this site :) and I want to do it in Orchard.

So I was wondering if I have to create this as a page or content type or how I have to do it in Orchard that I create that layout that the editor just can change the text and the rest is fixed.

Borrie

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM

You have to write a theme I think.

May 4, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I think I have to write a lot more :)

I'll try out a few things and come back to the forum, I think I don't understand the whole concept of Orchard yet...

Tx,

Borrie