Orchard v.1.4.0.0 cannot find list

Topics: General, Troubleshooting
Apr 10, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I use the Orchard v1.4.0.0 ,and I login th dashboard,at  New  ,I can not fint the catalog of "List" .

can you tell me  how to show the "List" in New ?

Developer
Apr 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Please use the categories as intended. Your question has nothing to do with announcements or the French board.

Lists was deprecated with 1.4 in favor of Projector. Create queries and projections instead of lists.

Apr 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM

In addition, I think the 'List' is still available as a module, but is as stated deprecated.

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Yes, we removed the list feature but it is still available from the gallery. You should consider using Projector and/or Taxonomies instead.

Apr 12, 2012 at 7:29 AM
I thank you very much.
and i am sorry,because my english is very pool, I may have made ​​some mistake. but I am very love Orchard.

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:36:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Orchard v.1.4.0.0 cannot find list [orchard:351758]

Yes, we removed the list feature but it is still available from the gallery. You should consider using Projector and/or Taxonomies instead.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com