Error: Shape type DatePickerLocalization not found

Topics: Troubleshooting
Mar 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Edited Mar 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Hi,

I've migrated a website which uses previously the 1.x branch, but migrated to a clean 1.4 web zip. Only the database (hosted on sql) was the one used with the 1.x.

But now, when I try to edit a blog post, I get the following error in the eventlog :

Exception information: 
    Exception type: OrchardException 
    Exception message: Shape type DatePickerLocalization not found
   at Orchard.DisplayManagement.Implementation.DefaultDisplayManager.Execute(DisplayContext context) in c:\Users\sebros\My Projects\Orchard\src\Orchard\DisplayManagement\Implementation\DefaultDisplayManager.cs:line 91
   at Orchard.DisplayManagement.Implementation.DisplayHelper.ShapeExecute(Object shape) in c:\Users\sebros\My Projects\Orchard\src\Orchard\DisplayManagement\Implementation\DisplayHelper.cs:line 71
   at ClaySharp.ClayBehaviorCollection.<>c__DisplayClass14.<>c__DisplayClass16.b__13() in C:\Users\sebros\My Projects\Clay\src\ClaySharp\ClayBehaviorCollection.cs:line 29
   at ClaySharp.ClayBehaviorCollection.Execute(Func`1 proceed, Func`3 linker) in C:\Users\sebros\My Projects\Clay\src\ClaySharp\ClayBehaviorCollection.cs:line 13
   at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
   at ASP._Page_Core_Common_Views_Parts_Common_Date_Edit_cshtml.Execute() in c:\Websites\Connect2\Core\Common\Views\Parts.Common.Date.Edit.cshtml:line 20
   at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
   at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()

(I've removed the end of the stacktrace, since all informations are available here.)

I've opened the Parts.Common.Date.Edit.cshtml, and there is a @Display(New.DatePickerLocalization()).

I've commented it for now, but I'm curious why this error suddenly appeared when I switched to 1.4 release.

Any Idea ?

Edit : Perhaps I've used a dev release... I don't see any trace of DatePickerLocalization in sourcecode.

Coordinator
Mar 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM

You are missing the file which is in src\Orchard.Web\Modules\Orchard.jQuery\Views

Mar 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Edited Mar 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Yes, You're right: I've certainly removed old Modules folder before uploading pure 1.4, but not replaced Core folder.

Thanks.