Apr 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Edited Apr 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Here is a solution that works for Azure deployments. You need SQL Azure Console, Windows Azure Console and Remote Desktop Connection to your server (publish with certificate).
1. (SQL Azure Management) Reenable the Feeds module via the "Settings_ShellFeatureStateRecord" table by setting the state column to "Up"
2. "quote from JLedel" (SQL Azure Management) Add a new entry in the Settings_ShellFeatureRecord table with Name: "Feeds" and set ShellDescriptorFeature_id to the tenant id. It's 1 if you don't use multi tenancy. If you
do, find the id that doesn't have a record for Feeds.
2. (Remote Desktop Connection) remove cache.dat
3. (Windows Azure Console) reboot the machine
4. your previous installation should be ready to start serving