This project is read-only.

jQuery UI styles in 1.4

Topics: Troubleshooting
Mar 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Interesting problem after upgrading to Orchard 1.4...

I'm getting a 500 error on the jQuery images located in /Modules/Orchard.jQuery/Styles/images/ui-...

I checked the directory and the images are present, and the pathing looks correct. Was there a change to the web.config file that is preventing loading these images? This is happening on both sites I have using Orchard 1.4 and was noticed when using the jQuery ui datepicker control.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Mar 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Can you look in app_data\logs and see if you have a stack trace for those errors?

Mar 8, 2012 at 5:39 AM

There aren't any error messages in the error log...this is what Firebug shows when the page loads

Mar 8, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Did you try to get additional info by opening these in Firebug and looking at the full response?

Mar 8, 2012 at 6:32 AM

The only information I can seem to get on it is the headers

Accept	image/png,image/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding	gzip, deflate
Accept-Language	en-us,en;q=0.5
Connection	keep-alive
Cookie	__RequestVerificationToken_Lw__=wecz6VghZ968CCxIBomrcapfQuYTWhxL02yQC9EpK+DVdlAVMiyU2Jb2G9bbJV3PLptN7XUDvjlUX0OPyZC2tjDQnx04hSX4ul91pRYPeU8BAdGS6nlgm9LRc1FypSxKRSgW3GBjSFtxAIp1Y3ba9cdVdG4oe1SjCJL2FhnzFKE=; .ASPXAUTH=CCD2AE2E7E1165BB4C7AA82BD8DEAF046A48602CA4DCD49550CD04490FDED06B200C69769DDF893B8B4398C0C41E69FB3E95CE8A6AF57598DBCDC208E85E947578D862200EE4066A15F630A05D09CEB63DB99B169D908653C90932933BCF4E1652324905636C0C11F5D0AC731AD45219254436CBA36876069E856596CE873CB94B96D8DB0473B09EE8DA0E9B5B502A90D56DF395455E29BE59D706A595A3A35C
User-Agent	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

Mar 8, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Edited Mar 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM

if I try to load the image directly in the browser, I get the following error:


The image "" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.


I tried replacing the images on the server with new ones from the jQueryUI website, but that didn't change anything, so the images aren't corrupt

Mar 8, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I can reproduce. Please file a bug. We need to fix that for 1.4.1.

Mar 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Bug filed...thanks =)

Mar 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I can repro on a deployed app (built using Orchard.proj), but not when running from VS. 

Mar 18, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Just ran into the same problem. It can be fixed easily by simply removing the web.config from the images folder.