This project is read-only.

Normal to have this in error logs?

Topics: General
Mar 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I've been seeing these Exceptions in the error logs for weeks now. It happens whenever I setup an Orchard site from scratch. I don't see any problems so I haven't bothered finding out if it's normal until now. 


2012-03-02 09:32:08,375 [1] NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher - Could not execute query: SELECT top 2 this_.Id as Id0_0_, this_.SerialNumber as SerialNu2_0_0_ FROM orch1x_Settings_ShellDescriptorRecord this_ WHERE 1=1
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'orch1x_Settings_ShellDescriptorRecord'.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd)
2012-03-02 09:32:08,384 [1] NHibernate.Util.ADOExceptionReporter - Invalid object name 'orch1x_Settings_ShellDescriptorRecord'.
2012-03-02 09:32:08,393 [1] NHibernate.Util.ADOExceptionReporter - Invalid object name 'orch1x_Settings_ShellDescriptorRecord'.

Mar 2, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I'm seeing the exact same thing, and am also wondering if this is intentional.

Mar 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM

It's been there since v1 ;) Actually at setup we check for this table to see if the db has already been created. If it results in an exception then we can proceed, but the exception is also logged. So everything is fine here.

Mar 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Thanks. I figured it was not a problem since no one seems to complain about it. Just checking to make sure!