looking for an Orchard developer

Topics: Announcements, Customizing Orchard, General
Feb 22, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Edited Feb 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM

To whom it may concern, 

We are a Microsoft Partner located in Australia.

We are looking for an Orchard developer, to develop our website the (skin /interface has been designed.) 

Our preference if for is for a developer in Australia, but we would prefer competency over convenience. 

(We are also wanting to host the website in Azure.) 

Thank you.

Tom Ward

Feb 22, 2012 at 6:54 AM

can u give more discription  and contact me at 

zgofmontreal@gmail.com

thanks

Feb 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hi

I've sent you a PM. We've built a number of sites using Orchard.

Cheers

Carl

Feb 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Carlbm wrote:

Hi

I've sent you a PM. We've built a number of sites using Orchard.

Cheers

Carl

Carl,

We have engaged a firm called Xamling (www.xamling.net) to create designs in Photoshop format with create an interaction guide for the purpose of a customised theme.

However, we are looking for a firm to implement this theme on top of Orchard and build the Orchard CMS. The site is very basic, the attached document [Website.pdf] details the site topology.

Could you let me know what other details you require so you can give me a rough idea about a ball part cost. If the we feel the costs are affordable we can get more specific so you can provide a quotation.

If you could also detail some example sites you have worked that would be appreciated.

We are a Microsoft partner with a Gold Competency in hosting . We are also hoping to develop a relationship with a company that we can recommend to our client base for website developments. 

My email address is TomWard@Vigilant.IT.

Thank you.

Tom Ward