Module: UserReport

Topics: Customizing Orchard
Jan 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Having trouble finding any kind of admin interface for configuring this module. No info at creator's website (Kompany) or on Codeplex. If anyone else has coinfigured the module, pass on that info please.

Today I will look for a text file within modules for instructions. Nothing there.

In the Orchard admin interface it does show the standard message about the new module needing to have setttings configured. I don't find it under content parts anywhere, and certainly not in the admin panel.

Oops, nevermind, found it under the General settings.

Jan 8, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Edited Jan 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

You could try contacting that user thru Codeplex. If you don't hear anything, you might not want to use a module with no documentation or active developers. On the other hand, maybe it's time to look through the code yourself to see how it's supposed to work :)

Edit: Just saw your last sentence, ignore me in that case!

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Edited Jan 9, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Thanks! Both are good suggestions. Did not find on Codeplex but wrote to them directly via the website/email attached to the module.

Hmm, allright, all it does is inject the javascript from userreports.com into each page. Why not just add this to the Google Analytics injector if I am already using that? I imagine it will work the same.