Directory Listing -- /OrchardLocal/

Topics: Customizing Orchard
Dec 28, 2011 at 3:50 AM

When i run orchard prj its show 

Directory Listing -- /OrchardLocal/

 

During last month its working fine, But suddently came this issue, Why that?


Coordinator
Dec 28, 2011 at 7:29 AM

You probably activated the IIS module that displays directory listings. Disable it.

Dec 28, 2011 at 3:47 PM

I dint activate such module, Have u idea what kind of module raise this error

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM

This is not an error, it's the normal behavior when you have the Directory Browsing module enabled on your site. Open the IIS console and look for it on your site, then disable it.

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I have goto module section and search , there is no such module

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM
galgodage wrote:

I have goto module section and search , there is no such module

Can you please post the full URL that you are trying to go to?

Also can you try (and post) some URL's to some direct content (like a post/blog etc)?

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Issue is come with this url

http://localhost:30320/OrchardLocal/

 

But this one is working

http://localhost:30320/OrchardLocal/admin

 

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:42 PM
galgodage wrote:

Issue is come with this url

http://localhost:30320/OrchardLocal/

 

But this one is working

http://localhost:30320/OrchardLocal/admin

 

I can repeat your issue as follows:

I suspect your issue is that your homepage was deleted or you do not currently have a home page selected.  To resolve, use your admin link, create a page (even if it's a dummy one while you build out the site) then visit http://localhost:30320/OrchardLocal/ again.  

Problem solved?

Jan 1, 2012 at 3:39 PM

No luck still same issue

Jan 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Edited Jan 1, 2012 at 4:06 PM
galgodage wrote:

No luck still same issue

What is the URL of the page setup as your home page?  Trying to help but please provide some more info to help us assist.

Coordinator
Jan 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM

You need to create a page and check the checkbox next to the permalink to make it the new home page.

May 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Sorry about ressurrect this topic but I don't want duplicate the subject.

I'm with the same problem but for me /Admin doesn't work too
The url http://localhost:30320/ show Directory List The url http://localhost:30320/OrchardLocal/ and any other page shows "The resource cannot be found".

Could someone help me to solve this?

Thanks
May 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
if neither work, the likelihood is that you enabled some form of module that caused an error in orchard. If a low enough error exists (not being able to resolve a dependency for example) then orchard routing will not be instantiated correctly, hence it won't recognize the path the anything. I would suggest starting by looking in your log file ( /Orchard.Web/App_Data/logs/) and see if there are any messages in there that indicate a failure.
May 23, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Edited May 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM
LordSaul wrote:
if neither work, the likelihood is that you enabled some form of module that caused an error in orchard. If a low enough error exists (not being able to resolve a dependency for example) then orchard routing will not be instantiated correctly, hence it won't recognize the path the anything. I would suggest starting by looking in your log file ( /Orchard.Web/App_Data/logs/) and see if there are any messages in there that indicate a failure.
The log file have had information about connection problems and I could solve.
Thank you so much!