Checkout By Amazon

Topics: Troubleshooting
Dec 22, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Just want to know if this module ever worked for anybody. If I find atleast one case in which it worked please let me know.

I always get this error :

The order is not valid. Detail: Invalid Cart XML: The content of field URL is not valid.

Thanks

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2011 at 11:48 PM

If that helps, I have an updated version. Not tested, just compiles, but it could be a good starting point? Let me know if you're interested.

Dec 23, 2011 at 12:55 AM
bertrandleroy wrote:

If that helps, I have an updated version. Not tested, just compiles, but it could be a good starting point? Let me know if you're interested.

Yes. At this point I want to try anything. How do I get it.

Thanks

Coordinator
Dec 23, 2011 at 1:07 AM

send me e-mail at bleroy at microsoft and I'll send you what I have.

Dec 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM
bertrandleroy wrote:

send me e-mail at bleroy at microsoft and I'll send you what I have.

I have already sent you email. Let me know if you haven't got it.

Thanks

Coordinator
Dec 23, 2011 at 8:07 PM

sent

Dec 25, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I got the version. It compiles OK but again giving me this error when pressing 'Checkout By Amazon' button. I followed the instruction of the author. I don't seems to understand. Here is the error :

The order is not valid. Detail: Invalid Cart XML: The content of field URL is not valid.

I am getting this error for months. May give up soon.

Coordinator
Dec 26, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Well, Amazon maybe changed their API and broke their clients. You should try to fix it yourself, as it won't fix itself ;)

Coordinator
Dec 27, 2011 at 8:45 AM

I see there is a new version of the module available.

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Finally this new version is working. Thanks for your help.

I have one more question. The Checkout By Amazon is causing shape tracing to stop working. What I mean here after I put Checkout By Amazon on the page the shape tracing is not showing any information. Any suggestion?

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I don't know. Please file a bug on the module's codeplex site.