I tried to use Orchard to implement multi-language web site, but I cannot do somethings below, please help me to find the solution to do it.
- I enabled Orchard Localization module (http://gallery.orchardproject.net/List/Modules/Orchard.Module.Orchard.Localization)
- I added "French" language.
- In Admin section, I created list ex. About Us (slug: about-us), Product, then I created several pages under it ex. "CEO" under "About Us", "Shoe" under "Product".
- I added "French" pages that associate "English" pages
1. Url "/en/about-us/ceo" for English page, and "/fr/about-us/ceo" for French page, but CEO page is under "About Us" page and "/about-us" was added automatically when publish content. So, when I edit url by myself and
add "/fr/about-us/ceo", CEO page in French will be "/about-us/fr/about-us/ceo".
2. Home page per languages. When user enter "http://www.domain.com" or "http://www.domain.com/en", it should be show home page in English (English is default language). If they enter "http://www.domain.com/fr", it should be show
home page in French.
3. Navigation menu shows a caption by language ex. English will show "Home | About Us | Product" while French show "Accueil | A propos de nous | Produit"
4. Content list in Admin area shows a row for Home page and has link to English and French page for editing.
5. Navigation menu in Admin area, when user select a page to navigation in English, it also affect French part ex. add "About Us", when user see on Frontend, it will "A propos de nous" for French.
Now, I would like to know is it possible on Orchard and how to?