Upgrading any module gives me a runtime error

Topics: Troubleshooting
Oct 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Edited Oct 26, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Hi,

I have a production web on Orchard in a server, everything works but when try to upgrde any module Orchard crash.

I´m upgrading Contrib.HtmlField, and Orchard asked me to change folder permissions, I do it and I hit install... all seems go 'ok' untill i click the 'accept features' button, then it show me this error:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1501: No overload for method 'ProcessContent' takes 2 arguments

Source Error:

Line 30:             return Combined(
Line 31:                 ContentShape("Fields_Contrib_Html", GetDifferentiator(field, part), () => {
Line 32:                     var htmlText = _htmlFilters.Aggregate(field.Text, (text, filter) => filter.ProcessContent(text, flavor));
Line 33:                                                                                         return shapeHelper.Fields_Contrib_Html(ContentPart: part, ContentField: field, Html: new HtmlString(htmlText));
Line 34:                                                                                     }),

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Memory\Modules\Contrib.HtmlField\Drivers\HtmlFieldDriver.cs    Line: 32

I solved this replacing HtmlFieldDriver.cs by a old one I had in my developing sources.

The thing is I have been the same issue (but i didn't keep the error info) installing Google Analytics module few weeks ago.

Thanks for the time!

Coordinator
Oct 27, 2011 at 12:05 AM

What version of Orchard, and what versions of the modules?

Oct 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Hi Bertrandleroy,

thanks for reply and sorry for my delay. Orchard version I´m using is 1.3 and HtmlField Module is version 1.1.

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Maybe that module is not yet compatible with 1.3. You should try to contact the author of the module through the gallery's contact form.