The problem of setting the permissions of the localized version

Topics: Troubleshooting
Oct 23, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Hello!

I ran into a problem setting the access rights of users in a localized version of ru-RU. The problem is that if I change, or permit any role, then after you save is to reset all the permissions for the role, which made ​​the change. If I do it on a localized version en-US, then everything works.

 

Show you how to fix it.

 

In advance, thank you.

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2011 at 3:11 AM

This looks like this bug: http://orchard.codeplex.com/workitem/18181

Oct 24, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Thank you for your support!