Gallery not updating

Topics: General, Troubleshooting
Oct 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I uploaded over 30 mins ago a new copy of the html module http://orchardproject.net/gallery/List/Modules/Orchard.Module.Contrib.HtmlField

The module was updated to version 1.3, I have checked the module.txt and it has the following:

Version: 1.3
OrchardVersion: 1.3

Yet the gallery still only allows the download of the old version 1.1, I see the text has changed though... its only the file.

Any ideas?

Oct 6, 2011 at 2:42 PM

My guess is you never finished the upload process. I don't even see the 1.3 version on the feed, which means it either never made it to the server, or it wasn't published. There's a "Finish" button on the last page of the upload process (the same page where you add logos/screenshots). Until you click Finish, the package is not actually published. If you log into your account on the gallery, and click the "Manage My Package IDs" link you should see if you have any unpublished contributions.

Oct 6, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Its completely my fault... I didnt read this text "Only detail information can be edited on packages. If you have a newer version of your contribution that you’d like to submit in place of this one, click here to add a new contribution. Ensure that the new version has the same Package ID, but a new Version number."