Subscribe Widget for RSS

Topics: General
Sep 19, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Hi,

please say is there a subscribe widget for RSS.

please see this link-there is a subscribe widget..Its a word press theme.I want to do like this in orchard cms.

http://www.freshthemes.com/demo/channel/page/2/

Please do this helpfull

Thanks

selva

Coordinator
Sep 19, 2011 at 8:38 PM

You can look at some of the RSS features in Vandelay Industries that add RSS buttons. It may not be exactly what you're looking for but should be a good starting point.

Sep 20, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Hi bertrandleroy

if i install Vandelay Industries and enable the vandelay list..i am getting exception like this..please what i have to do for this.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TEXT' at line 1

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TEXT' at line 1

Thanks

selva

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM

I don't know. That looks like a bug in the nHib support for MySQL. You might want to ask Andrerod, who built the MySQL thing for Orchard.