to retrive data from orchard_comments_commentpartrecord table and routable_routepartrecord table

Topics: General
Sep 15, 2011 at 4:49 PM
Edited Sep 15, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Hi,

I am creating a RecentComment widget...I want to retrive data from orchard_comments_commentpartrecord table and routable_routepartrecord  table...I am new to this technology.i want to get auhtor name fromorchard_comments_commentpartrecord table and title from routable_routepartrecord  table .i created blogroll widget but i know to retrieve data from the table- i created using migration.cs file by using model class... please friends help me...please its so urgent..please i don know how to do this..please helpme..

Thanks

selva

Coordinator
Sep 15, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Did you try the recent content module that is available on the gallery? I think it already does that.

Sep 15, 2011 at 5:42 PM

bertrandleroy

In recent content module they are calling the content part like commentpart or route part...I want to call both part and should migrate in a single list consists of author name followed by title.

Thanks

selva

Coordinator
Sep 15, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Well, maybe, but all modules come as source code, so you can take what he built and modify it to fit your needs. That should save you some time.

Sep 16, 2011 at 8:07 AM

bertrandleroy

please can you give me some idea how to change in recent content module to bring author name and title from orchard_comments_commentpartrecord table and routable_routepartrecord  table..I am doing this for one week..today is my last day to finish this work..please help me..please give some idea..

Thanks

selva

Coordinator
Sep 16, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Use shape tracing's model tab.