Core dev team plans / backlog?

Topics: General
Jul 14, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Hello Bertrand & Company,

From reading past posts and documentation at Orchardproject.net, I can see that at one point the core dev team was working in an agile manner (sprints, backlog, etc.).  Are you still working in this manner today?  If so, are you exposing your detailed backlog, architectural discussions / direction, etc. to the community?  I've seen http://www.orchardproject.net/docs/feature-roadmap.ashx, but it doesn't give enough resolution for others of us in the community to see your direction, give comments, or plan along side you.

Bertrand has dropped a few hints about what's going to be cool in 2.0 lately, and I'd love to understand better what's been decided by the core team as a direction so that I can keep pace with new check-ins, contribute where possible, as well as plan my own product's development timeline.  I'm asking more of a "what" question here as opposed to a "when".

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
-Steve

Coordinator
Jul 15, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Yes, we'll have more to share starting next week. In a design meeting right now.

Jul 18, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Excellent.  I'm looking forward to being better in tune with the direction of the core dev team.

Jul 20, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Well. It looks like there are some big features coming in 2.0... The anticipation is building :)